Rent self-storage room in Berlin Lichterfelde: The fastest way to solve your space problem
Our location in Berlin Lichterfelde gives your furniture, documents and other objects a new home: On 4 floors, about 600 optimally temperature-controlled, well-secured and top-maintained units offer sufficient space for your treasures.
Our competent team is always at your side. Whether you have questions about packing materials, moving assistance, efficient use of space or determining the ideal storage area: Our warehouse professionals take the time to listen to your concerns and also offer advice about location-specific special services such as renting external units with 24/7 access.
A feel-good atmosphere and convenience are, of course, always important to us: That's why we create the best conditions for stress-free loading and unloading with a spacious drive-in and loading area as well as a sufficient number of parking facilities.
Short, barrier-free transport routes and 2 spacious freight lifts make access and use of your storage space even easier.
Due to our conveniently accessible location at Ostpreußendamm 84a, you can reach us with public transportation
- via bus lines M85 or 112 (stop Wismarer Straße) or
- via city rail station Osloer Straße (followed by a short walk or subsequent use of bus line 112)
For arrival by car or transporter, we recommend the following routes:
- Heading toward Zehlendorf, take the B1 and turn right onto Teltower Damm.
- Heading toward Steglitz, also choose the B1, and turn left onto Teltower Damm and Goerzallee, and then turn right onto Wismarer Straße and right again onto Ostpreußendamm.
- Heading toward Teltow, you can reach us via Lichterfelder Allee and Ostpreußendamm.
As store manager at MyPlace Berlin since 2019, I look forward to solving your space problems.
We help you create space.