Rent your self-storage room in Munich Forstenried today, and create space for life
Are you looking for an uncomplicated, secure storage facility in Munich Forstenried? Our experienced team will help you choose the right storage solution from about 900 perfectly temperature-controlled, optimally secured and well-maintained storage units.
Service and convenience are the top priorities: Our experienced warehouse professionals know what to be aware of when it comes to packaging materials, transport accessories and space utilization. If you are undecided about which storage area meets your personal needs, our team is also happy to assist you.
Of course, our experts will also answer any questions you may have about location-specific special services such as
- renting weekly cancellable, video-monitored parking spaces for the safekeeping of second cars, trailers, caravans, motorcycles and classic cars,
- renting storage lockers for safe storage of the smallest goods or
- renting external units with 24/7 access
Due to a sufficient number of parking spaces and a generously sized drive-in and loading area, you can bring your storage goods to us safely and stress-free, 7 days a week.
Bright, short transport routes without stairs and accessibility to all 2 or 6 floors of both buildings via 2 spacious freight lifts guarantee additional convenience when using your storage unit.
Due to our conveniently accessible location at Meglingerstraße 48, you can easily reach us by public transport:
- via bus lines 63 or 151 (stop Munckerstraße) or
- via U3 (stop Forstenrieder Allee)
For arrival by car or transporter, we recommend the following routes:
- Coming from the west, choose the route via Fürstenrieder Straße, which passes under the A95. At the first traffic light, turn right into Drygalski Allee. Turn left at the second traffic light into Munckerstraße.
- Coming from the south, choose Herterichstraße, and then turn left into Drygalski Allee. At the third traffic light, turn right into Munckerstraße.
- Coming from the north/the inner-city, take Boschetsriederstraße, and then turn left into Drygalski Allee, and turn left again after the second traffic light.
I always have a sympathetic ear and the right solution for your concern.