The reasons for renting storage rooms are as varied as life itself. From preserving the value of model railway and comic book collections, storing business documents or seasonal items such as skis, wakeboards and winter tires: Every treasure can find a safe home in our storage rooms.
Take a virtual tour of our storage rooms to see for yourself:
Furniture, files and co. – what can I store at MyPlace – SelfStorage?
Self-storage units can be used for both private and commercial purposes.
Applications are particularly varied in the private field.
- moving house,
- changing lifestyle and family situations,
- study trips or stays abroad,
- seasonal hobbies or hobbies that require lots of space,
- bulky heirlooms,
- home reorganization efforts and
- lack of storage space in one’s basement or garage
can prompt you to think about renting external storage space.
In metropolitan areas, where living space is expensive, deciding to rent a storage unit can also save you money by using available space more efficiently. This is why we currently serve you in 11 major German cities (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Potsdam, Leipzig, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Wiesbaden, Mainz, Frankfurt and Offenbach) with an ever-increasing network of locations.
It doesn't matter whether you need short- or long-term storage: Our units are available for a minimum period of two weeks and the rental contract can be terminated at any time provided you give two weeks’ notice.
Storage for commercial customers
Business owners also benefit from an external storage room: Such a room allows you to clear your office of files, products, samples or blueprints, thus making it more appealing. Many things that make it hard to breathe in everyday life can be stored safely and cleanly in a storage unit, where they only take up a few square feet and can still be accessed every day. This, in particular, applies to the storage of business documents that are subject to a statutory retention period.
With our free parcel receipt service our team also literally takes weight off your shoulders. Endlessly looking for packages delivered in your absence is then a thing of the past.
Simple storage at MyPlace – SelfStorage in Germany
Would you like to free up some space in your home or office?
This is how you can do it:
- Let our team advise you free of charge, select your location of choice and book your storage room on site or online.
- Once you have signed the contract, you receive your personal access code with which you can get into the location of your choice (daily between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.).
- Using our dollies and spacious freight elevators, you can then bring your items to your storage unit effortlessly and barrier-free.
- Once everything is in its place, you can secure your storage unit using a padlock (available from the vending machine in the loading yard and from our (online) store)
- Thanks to state-of-the-art security measures such as professional video surveillance, modern alarm systems and our own security service, you can rest assured that your items are in safe hands.
Looking for a storage room in Germany?
Our no-commitment and free quote request system is the best place to start and protects you from misjudging your actual storage requirements. However, our professionals will also gladly provide you with all the information you need via our toll-free hotline (Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Sat 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at 0800 49 14 910).
We would love to welcome you at one of our locations soon!