Self Storage in Hamburg Wandsbek
Your Belongings Will Find a Perfect Temporary Home in Our Storage Units in Hamburg Wandsbek. Book a Storage Unit With Us Now!
Whether you are looking for a temporary self storage solution or a long-term storage and whether you want to store clothes, books, goods or tools - we will find the right solution for you! At Friedrich-Ebert-Damm, you can choose among 1000 secure and clean storage compartments for private or business use, which you can book and use flexibly and easily.
Benefits for MyPlace Clients:
You can rent one of our compartments online or on-site at the Hamburg Wandsbek location and benefit from the following advantages:
- Car storage with video-surveillance: In Hamburg Wandsbek, we offer secure parking spaces for storing second cars, trailers, caravans, motorcycles, and vintage cars.
- Extra unit insurance: Our top priority is to protect your stored items. That is why we offer cost-effective unit insurance that covers damages caused by fire, burglary, vandalism, water damage, and natural disasters.
- XS compact boxes: Our practical 1 m³ storage boxes are ideal for storing smaller quantities of goods.
- Drive-in and loading area: Our location provides a generously sized drive-in and loading area to ensure smooth and stress-free loading and unloading of your stored goods.
- Well-lit, short transport routes: We focus on accessibility at our Hamburg Wandsbek location: that is why the transport routes are short, well-lit and barrier-free.
- Freight lift & car ramps: For easy access and convenient use of your storage unit, this location offers a freight lift and car ramps for access to all levels.
Self Storage Costs & Rental Period
Rental is at a fixed price and is billed every four weeks. The costs of our storage compartments vary according to size and availability. Here you will find a general overview of our prices at the Hamburg Wandsbek location:
Small, 1-3 m2 only a few availablefrom 15,23 EUR per week
Medium, 3-5 m2 only a few availablefrom 30,21 EUR per week
Large, 5-10 m2 only a few availablefrom 39,56 EUR per week
XL, 10-20 m2from 67,98 EUR per week
XXL, 20-50 m2 currently unavailable
XXXL, >50 m2 currently unavailable
Rental can start at any time. The minimum term is 2 weeks, the remaining term of the lease can be customized to your needs and can be terminated on a weekly basis. We at MyPlace SelfStorage greatly value long-term relationships with our customers and reward the loyalty of our long-term tenants with a discount of -15 % on the annual rent (in case of prepayment).
A detailed list of available warehouse sizes and costs can be found in the next step of our easy booking process.
Getting to Our Storage Facility in Hamburg Wandsbek
Our location at Friedrich-Ebert-Damm 103 is well-connected to the public transportation network. Here's how you can reach us:
- via U1 (Straßburger Straße stop)
- with bus lines 16 or 171 (Stephansstraße or Helbingtwiete stops)
For those arriving by car or van, we recommend the following routes:
- heading out of town on Ring 2 (extension of Straßburger Straße)
- heading into town from Farmsen (extension of Berner Heerweg)
You can use the parking spaces at our location in Hamburg Wandsbek free of charge. This saves you the hassle of searching for a parking space and makes loading and unloading your items easier.
The MyPlace SelfStorage facility in Hamburg Wandsbek is open every day from 06:00 to 22:00.
You can enter the building with your access code, which you can set during the booking process.
Our team is happy to help you in person, by phone, or via email from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:30 and on Saturdays from 09:00 to 13:00.
Whether you need more information about storage methods or our additional services, our knowledgeable and well-trained storage professionals are here to assist you with any questions or concerns. If you're unsure about the storage unit size you need, our handy storage unit calculator can provide a quick estimate.
Our services in Hamburg Wandsbek
Satisfied customers in Hamburg Wandsbek
Ich bin sehr zufrieden! Alles super!
Die Lagerboxen sind gut aufgeteilt, gut zugänglich, sauber und trocken. Fahrstühle sind geräumig und immer genug Rollwagen vor Ort. An und Abfahrt auch mit LkW problemlos möglich. Auch das Personal ist super freundlich, reagieren schnell auf Änderungswünsche oder Rückfragen. Im Shop vor Ort gibt es so ziemlich alles was man für Umzug oder Einlagerung brauchen könnte. Alles in Allem ein Top Service und dabei noch günstiger als vergleichbare Anbieter in Hamburg.