Not enough space at home? Renting storage room in Hamburg Innenstadt creates space for life
Our location in Hamburg Innenstadt offers enough space to give furniture, documents and other objects a new home: About 750 optimally secured and well-maintained storage units ensure that the right solution is always available for your needs.
If you are unsure which storage space meets your needs, do not hesitate to contact our storage professionals: Answering your questions quickly and comprehensively is just as much a matter of course for our team as providing assistance with packaging materials, equipment and storage.
Our experts are also happy to provide information about location-specific special services such as
- renting storage lockers for safe storage of the smallest goods or
- renting external units with 24/7 access
A feel-good atmosphere and convenience are, of course, especially important to us: That's why we create the best conditions for stress-free loading and unloading with a spacious drive-in and loading area as well as a sufficient number of parking spaces.
Short, barrier-free transport routes and 2 spacious freight lifts ensure easy access to all 6 floors and uncomplicated use of your storage unit.
Due to our conveniently accessible location at Nordkanalstraße 23, you can reach us by public transport
- via bus line 112 (stop Repsoldstraße),
- via city rail lines S3 or S31 (stop Hammerbrook) followed by an approx. 5-minute walk,
- via subway lines U2 or U4 or city rail lines S1 or S21 (stop Berliner Tor) followed by an approx. 8-minute walk,
- from main station Hamburg followed by an approx. 8-minute walk
For arrival by car or transport vehicle, we recommend the following route:
- from Heidenkampsweg turn into Spaldingstraße at the city rail station Berliner Tor. The access road to our location is located at number 72.
- Heading out of town, use the extension of Willy-Brandt-Straße to reach Nordkanalstraße via Deichtorplatz and Amsinckstraße.
At MyPlace in Hammerbrooklyn, anything is possible – you'll see.
Mi casa es su casa – and that starts at a rental fee of just 1 euro .”