Rent self-storage room in Berlin Reinickendorf: The quick way to get more space
Are you looking for an uncomplicated, secure storage facility in Berlin Reinickendorf? Our experienced team will help you choose the right storage solution from about 700 optimally secured and well-maintained storage units.
Service and convenience are the top priorities: Our experienced warehouse professionals know what to be aware of when it comes to packaging materials, transport accessories and space utilization. If you are undecided about which storage area meets your personal needs, our team is also happy to assist you.
Of course, our experts will also answer any questions you may have about location-specific special services such as
- renting weekly cancellable, video-monitored parking spaces for the safekeeping of second cars, trailers, caravans, motorcycles and classic cars,
- renting storage lockers for safe storage of the smallest goods or
- renting external units with 24/7 access
Due to a sufficient number of parking spaces and a generously sized drive-in and loading area, you can bring your storage goods to us safely and stress-free, 7 days a week.
Bright, short transport routes without stairs, 2 freight lifts, rolling and lifting carts as well as a spacious courtyard accessible to rigs guarantee maximum convenience when using our storage facilities, which are located on 4 floors in 2 buildings.
Due to our conveniently accessible location at Markstraße 11, you can easily reach us by public transport:
- via U8 (station Franz-Neumann-Platz),
- via U9 (station Osloer Straße),
- via bus lines 128, 250 or 327 (station Markstraße/Residenzstraße) or
- via tram lines 50 or M13 (Louise-Schroeder-Platz)
For arrival by car or transport vehicle, we recommend the following routes:
- arrival from the north via Residenzstraße,
- arrival from the center via Seestraße, Osloer Straße and Reinickendorfer Straße,
- arrival from Kurt-Schumacher-Damm via Gotthardstraße and Holländerstraße
My claim: I will find the perfect storage solution for you.
Being thoughtful and planning ahead – that's how I make my customers happy.