Rent your self-storage room in Munich Laim today, and create space
Are you looking for an uncomplicated, secure storage facility in Munich Laim? Our experienced team will help you choose the right storage solution from about 1,500 optimally secured and well-maintained storage units.
Service and convenience are the top priorities: Our experienced warehouse professionals know what to be aware of when it comes to packaging materials, transport accessories and space utilization. If you are undecided about which storage area meets your personal needs, our team is also happy to assist you.
Of course, our experts will also answer any questions you may have about location-specific special services such as
- renting weekly cancellable, video-monitored parking spaces for the safekeeping of second cars, trailers, caravans, motorcycles and classic cars,
- renting storage lockers for safe storage of the smallest goods or
- renting external units with 24/7 access
Due to a sufficient number of parking spaces and a generously sized drive-in and loading area, you can bring your storage goods to us safely and stress-free, 7 days a week.
Bright, short transport routes without stairs and accessibility to all 5 or 6 floors of both buildings via 2 spacious freight lifts guarantee additional convenience when using your storage unit.
Due to our conveniently accessible location at Landsberger Straße 366, you can easily reach us by public transport
- via bus line 130 (stop Pörtschacher Straße),
- via tram line 19 (stop Willibaldplatz) followed by an approx. 5-minute walk,
- via city rail lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 (stop Laim) followed by an approx. 10-minute walk or continue on with bus line 130 (stop Pörtschacher Straße)
For arrival by car or transport vehicle, we recommend the following routes:
- Coming from the city center, you reach Landsberger Straße from main station via Landsberger Straße. After the Fürstenrieder Straße/Wotanstraße intersection, turn right at the traffic lights into the residents’ lane.
- Coming from the north or south, take Mittlerer Ring to the Donnersbergerbrücke exit, and turn onto Landsberger Straße heading out of town. After the Fürstenrieder Straße/Wotanstraße intersection, turn right at the traffic lights into the residents’ lane.
MyPlace is the best place for you.
Little space? MyPlace provides more space!